Monday, March 11, 2013

Music Monday #3



Music Mondays @TheBookAsylum


Music Monday is an awesome blog hop hosted by Megan at The Book Asylum that highlights songs that remind us of a certain book.

My songs this week:

Carlos Santana Feat. Everlast - Put Your Lights On


Makes me think of:
Deeper We Fall (Deeper We Fall, #1)Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy, #1)




Sara Bareilles - Gravity


Makes me think of:

Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)That Boy (That Boy, #1)Deity (Covenant, #3)





Which songs make you think of books? Leave me a link to your Music Monday!
-Kait

1 comment:

  1. Such great choices, Kait! I never really paid too much attention to the lyrics of 'Put Your Lights On', but now that I see how perfect those books are for it! I added Deeper We Fall to my TBR pile on Goodreads. As for Sara Bareilles, I could listen to her sing all day! LOVE HER!!!

    ReplyDelete