Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I read in 2012


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's Top Ten
Books I Read In 2012

Beth's Top Ten:
 1.                                             2.
 Obsidian (Lux, #1)        Onyx (Lux, #2)  
Lux Series - Jennifer L. Armentrout
3.
Stolen Night (Vampire Queen, #2)  
Stolen Night [Infinite Days Series] - Rebecca Maizel
4.                                             5.
Divergent (Divergent, #1)         Insurgent (Divergent, #2)  
Divergent Series - Veronica Roth
 6.                                           7.
Providence (Providence, #1)           Requiem (Providence, #2)
Providence Series - Jamie Mcguire
8.
Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4)
Tiger's Destiny [Tiger's Curse Series] - Colleen Houck
9.                                                 10.
 Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)              Arise (Hereafter, #2) 
Hereafter Series - Tara Hudson
***These are some of my all time favorite books. There was so many I could choose from, but to narrow it down is almost unfathomable! So here they are. Just to spotlight a few. I really wanted to add Opal to this list, but alas I don't have it yet! There were a few others I debated over... as well. I decided that instead of just doing the latest editions I read, because I read these in 2012, that I would stick to series that I read this past year. I hope you enjoy my list! Pictures are linked to their Goodreads page.*** 
-Beth [Vixen 2]  ;)
Kait's Top Ten:
*Please excuse the lack of list! Kait has been super duper busy with work!
 The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
 
 
I know she'd make me put that on the list, so Unfortunately due to the Merry Season, We've kind of been neglectful to the blog [cringes]. We're very sorry! I hope you all understand!!! It's a hectic time of year. I've been shopping for my son, [Spoiled rotten brat...] and Kait is completely wrapped up in work. [Her company doesn't pay her enough for what she does for them!]
 
 Anyways. That was my Top Ten list, what's yours!? Comment and one of us will be sure to stop by!



 

17 comments:

  1. I still need to read Obsidian and Divergent! Great picks!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so fun to look at everyone's list and discover new books to read in 2013. Great Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! I loved Divergent too - and Requiem - I haven't read it yet, but it's definitely on my list as I love the series.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read the Lux series and the Hereafter series! Both of which I'll hopefully get around to next year.
    Great list! :)
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Samantha @ The Secret Life of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Divergent and Insurgent! I <3 those so much! I've never read Hereafter but it's one of my favorite covers ever :) So gorgeous!
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read Divergent! I've heard such good reviews about it, so it is about time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Veronica Roth's books! Here’s my TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/top-books/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Lux series and the Divergent books!! And the rest of your list is on my TBR list!!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT Post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of those...but I see them popping up on lists more and more. The TBR list just gets longer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard so many good things about Divergent, I am hoping I get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like The Lux series too. Unfortunately I wasn't madly in love with Providence by Jamie McGuire, though. I am glad that you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Divergent and Insurgent were FANTASTIC. I really couldn't believe it took me that long to finally get to it! I can't wait for the third one :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Michele | TTT

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Fault In Our Stars is just a must for all the top ten lists in 2012. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to get a move on and read Obsidian! Everyone's been telling me that it's awesome. EEP!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved Divergent and I'm currently reading Insurgent, hoping it's as good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks. I'm a huge fan of Tara Hudson's Hereafter series too. Can't for the last one.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've only read Divergent from the list! I have Insurgent, but I haven't read it yet. Oh, I love TFiOS!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete