Friday, February 22, 2013

Review: Eden - Jamie McGuire

Eden - Jamie Mcguire
 ♥♥♥♥
 Eden (Providence, #3)

Jamie McGuire can do no wrong in my eyes. As I don't think Eden deserves a 5 heart review, I'm not sure if I can pinpoint out why. I loved the series in its entirety. The characters were amazing and each one grew in every novel. I'm sad to see this story end, as it was one of my favorites... AND it's set in my home state. :) I think maybe because it took me so long to read Eden... after I read Providence and Requiem back to back, I semi lost interest. I do have to say though, I am completely satisfied with the series.

I'm going to miss the crew. Nina, Jared, Claire, Ryan an especially Bex. I think it's hard for an author to incorporate a mix of the first two novels in a trilogy. Not only does Jamie keep you current on the events happening with everyone, but she also reminds you of your favorite moments in the first two novels.

Eden provides you with the same amount of action packed moments as it does with the romance. You get to see more into Jared and Nina's relationship progression, as well as how they handle things differently now that they've been together. I REALLY loved how much more you see of Bex in this novel. I just love him!

Jared and Nina have been through hell and back, along with Claire, Ryan, Bex and Kim. The final installment delivers a thrilling show down, a budding romance, and some completely tragic moments. Like I said, Jamie can do no wrong. Definitely a beautiful ending to this paranormal romance trilogy. 
 
 -B

2 comments:

  1. I love Jamie Maguire, and I really need to read this series!!! Glad to see you enjoyed the series (I didn't read any further bc I didn't want to spoil it for myself!)

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even heard of this series, but it sounds good. That cover reminds me of The Replacements but not quite so creepy. Lol. Great review!!

    ReplyDelete