Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten Tues: Best Romances


 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks Top Ten:
Best Romances

This is a compilation of Kait and I's top 10, in no particular order ;)
click on pictures for a link to goodreads!

 The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden
by: Jessica Sorensen
This is just one of those tortured love stories that you can't help but fall head over heals for. Both of us are anticipating The Redemption of Callie and Kayden something fierce! - K & B

 Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
Beautiful Disaster
by: Jamie McGuire
  A tornado of a romance. Almost everyone that has read it will agree Travis & Abbey's story is like crack. You want more, and more, and more. -K

 To Stand Beside Her
To Stand Beside Her
by: B. Kristin McMichael
 This story is so fantastical and beautiful. Leila and Nalick's share a historical one of a kind love. If you haven't picked this up yet, you should. -B

 On the Island
On the Island
by: Tracey Garvis Graves
 This had the potential to go completely wrong, but I absolutely fell in love with this book. I loved the slow building of the romance between Anna & TJ.-K

 Winter Longing
Winter Longing
by: Tricia Mills
Finding out who you are, when you've lost everything that defines you... is hard. Finding love where you never thought to expect it, is simply amazing. Beautiful story about grief, forgiveness, and romance. -B 

 Take This Regret (Take This Regret, #1)
Take this Regret
by: A.L. Jackson
 Woo, this book is a doozy. Another heart breaker[why am I addicted to these books!] that had me crying, and screaming, and loving every freaking second. This is MY favorite fictional Christian.-K

We All Fall Down by Katlyn Charlesworth 
We All Fall Down
by: Katlyn Charlesworth
I loved this book. It's a very short read, but the historical romance running along with the Plague... is just beautiful and epic. Jemma and Henry definitely deal with a large deal of grief while trying to share the love they have for one another. - B


 The Sweet Gum Tree
The Sweet Gum Tree
by:   Katherine Allred
 Don't be fooled by the cover, this is one amazing book. It's the tough kind of romance, the kind that pulls out your heart, rips it to shreds, and stuffs it back in your chest. -K

 Down to You (The Bad Boys, #1)
Down to You
by: M. Leighton
 Oooohwee. Talk about hot. This is steamy and delicious with a twisted love story, and who doesn't like the words twisted, hot, steamy, and delicious in one book! I just bought the 2nd novel [Up to Me], which just recently came out! -B

Opal (Lux, #3)
Lux Series
by: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Well, I'm pretty sure that this is just self explanatory! I mean, Come on Kitten! -B & K

What's on your top ten list for Romances!?
 Leave a link and we'll be sure to stop by!! 
 
 

18 comments:

  1. I haven't actually read any of these (I'll be trying to rectify that now!) but I've heard really great things about the Lux series, and if the romance is great in that then I'll definitely be bumping it up the to-read list :D I really want to read The Coincidence of Callie and Kaden too. Great list!

    Here's my top ten.

    Have a great week!

    Sarah @ TotalTeenFiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly haven't read many books on your list... but I've had "Beautiful Disaster" on my list for awhile. Perhaps I should put that up my to-read list :)

    Nice list, I'll have to check some of tese titles out,
    Chelsea Maya @ Books Turn Brains
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I have to say it. I hated Travis Maddox. I thought Beautiful Disaster could have been wonderful if he hadn't been so abusive. But that's just me. I just finished On the Island I thought it was interesting. Totally stressed me out though.

    Great list.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...I haven't read any of these. I'm curious to try Jennifer Armentrout, though. A little afraid to, however, because everyone loves her books so much and I don't want people to hate me if I dislike Daemon. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden, too! The first book in the Lux series is on my kindle, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Great list. Thanks for stopping by and following!! I'm following you back!
    Megan @ Love, Literature, Art, and Reason

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of any of these, let alone read them! Hawt!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    brenda (proseandkahn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh :)- this made my day- thanks Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these yet, although I desperately want to read the Lux series. Everyone's always saying how it's an amazing romance, and I can't wait to read it for myself.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    Ashling (Reading, Writing, & Anything but Arithmetic)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have got to read Beautiful Disaster. Seriously. It is way overdue!

    Deidra @ Simply Books.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. TJ & Anna ALMOST made my list. If this was a Top 20, they'd totally be on it! :D Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Beautiful Disaster!! I've been eyeing Sweet Gum Tree for a long time. Sounds like a really sweet book, Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lot of these books are new to me, but they do sound good. Thanks for checking out my top 10 & for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A friend of mine has been book pushing Lux Series. Must read it soon. :D

    Thanks for checking out my top ten list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I completely love the Coincidence of Callie and Kayden. The wait for book 2 is becoming unbearable. They're a great couple. And of course Daemon and Katy are amazing as always!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo I've yet to read Opal but will definitely have to considering everyone seems to absolutely love it :).

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven;t read most of them but I've heared about the Lux series and it's sound like something that I would read!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog... new follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been telling everyone who will listen how much I loved Callie and Kayden! Great to see it on your list :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally agree with the Lux Series and Beautiful Disaster. I didn't even really like BD, but it sucked me in and I can't wait for Walking Disaster. Callie and Kayden has been on my TBR list for awhile - I might have to move it up...

    ReplyDelete