Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks Top Ten:
Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List
(basically an auto-buy list is no questions asked.. You love this author so much,
that no matter what they wrote next you'd buy regardless of genre or subject matter)
Kait's No-wholes-barred Authors
-After reading TfiOS & Paper Towns I immediately bought all of JG's books. I haven't read them all yet, but he's definitely on top of my auto list.
-The Hunger Games, besides being a crazy YA juggernaut, is one of my favorite series. I love Suzanne Collin's amazing writing style, and I hope she comes out with something new soon!
-If I Stay and Where She Went are two amazing books, but Just One Day really put Gayle Forman on top of my favorite authors list. I can't wait for Just One Year, and anything else she writes!
[I haven't read Just One Day yet, but I still love me some Gayle. Just Sayin' -B]
Author's we BOTH choose no questions asked Authors
-Slammed, Point of Retreat, & Hopeless are three of my favorite books. Colleen Hoover has a way with words and characters. I will buy every and anything she writes.
-This woman is a genius. She creates the most addicting series and the sexiest male characters. I love all things JLA.
- After reading The Immortals series, I fell in love with Alyson's writing style. She doesn't fail to deliver memorable characters.
- The mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices. 'Nuff said.
Beth's *don't think twice Authors*
- Not only is she from my home state of Rhode Island, but if you HAVEN'T read her Vampire Queen Series [Infinite Days/Stolen Nights] DO SO NOW!!! So much heartfelt emotion from Rebecca. Did I mention that she kept her word, for over a year... to sign a copy for me!? Adore her.
- I have to say, This is probably my favorite woman of the year. I can't wait to read her newest novel [coming out soonish]. I have absolutely no doubt in the fact that I would buy any of her novels not only for myself, but for someone else to enjoy too! CHECK HER OUT!!!
- Well, The Unearthly series was one of my all time favorites. I love how I envision her words. Simply amazing.
Ok, So I REALLY hope you enjoyed our Top Ten Tuesday. I'm not gonna lie... it took a bit of time to get this post together, lol. I think I should name it [TTT: My precious] JUST KIDDING! since it took me quite some time to do! It was lots of fun though [after the aggravation of picture sizing!] hehe :) -Beth