Thursday, March 14, 2013

ARC Review: Surrender Your Love - J.C. Reed

Woohoo! Early release! 
Check out the release party  

HERE 

on J.C. Reed's facebook page! 
Don't forget to 'like' her page ;)


RELEASE DAY!

**Don't forget to stop by our Book Buzz on March 18th. J.C. Reed is giving away a $50 amazon gift card and an e-copy of her book!**

Surrender Your Love - J.C. Reed



"Tragedy may hit all of us in one way or another, but fate's not our enemy" "We are." By locking yourself away from the world, you choose your own mistakes and destroy any chance of ever finding happiness. You cannot control life, but you can choose who you are and what you make of it." 

J.C. Reed you are fantastically amazing. For your first debut novel, you've DEFINITELY got a hit on your hands! You've delivered something extraordinary. I devoured this novel. I loved the story line and how you introduced the characters. The quirky and snarky comments from the characters made my night. I can't lie.. I love me some witty sarcastic banter and sexual tension. Well, Surrender Your Love has plenty of all of that!

I got this book as an ARC from the author for an honest review. However, if I'm to be completely honest, My review would be a bunch of beautiful uses of filthy words smothered together with incoherent sentences. Literally a one sitting book. Well, you might need to take a breather or two, cause there are SOME scenes. Lawd Jeebus. The build up.... and then "dkl!?fgjhlk!d4j5h!?y29sdfg" [If you're wondering, that's my I CAN'T DEAL spaz out lingo.]

New Adult has become my ultimate favorite genre. I'm not saying I've grown out of YA... but a girl likes her sexy time with her book boyfriends. I do have to say, When I started this book I was nervous about it being just like 50 Shades. BUT, yes.. BIG FAT BUT! It turned out to be NOTHING like 50. I also don't think it should be compared to 50 shades... even though it will be, over and over. It's not the same... it just has the sex theme in common.

I got completely drawn in and wrapped up in this story. I just couldn't stop. Don't let the cover fool you! There is so MUCH more to Brooke and Jett's story than it may seem. Secrets, scary pasts, lies, tragedy, love, lust, betrayal... the perfect blend to any successful story! I'm so excited to see that I only have to wait until June for the next novel. Damned cliff hanger that wasn't exactly a cliff hanger.... but yet so intense you sit back and say 'oh shit.' This can only go one of two ways.... BUT WHICH WAY!? Now i'm gonna stop rambling on and on so that you can get your paws on this RIGHT MEOW! I mean it. Seriously, Go. Read. This. MEOW.




~Beth   ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment