Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Onyx - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Well I guess I'll finish up the week with yet another JLA tribute! hehe. Last one, I promise! ....For now

Onyx - Jennifer L. Armentrout
 ♥♥♥♥♥
 Onyx (Lux, #2)

Jennifer, you did it AGAIN, but even bigger and better this time!!!!!!

Obviously, 5 fast beating hearts for this. Actually, 5 hearts wouldn't be enough! I loved this THAT much.

What can I say about this book that someone hasn't? Probably nothing. Onyx left me in a daze. My entire brain is just flustercucked! I'm not sure if I could be any more emotional right now. I can say though, i'm glad I don't have to wait as long as some of you have to get my next Daemon fix!

Y'know.. I really want to say Katy you're such a dumb bitch! BUT.. I totally understand why she does everything she does. And Daemon. Pfft. The things I would do and say to him. Oh right... let's keep this at least PG13. Now there are a few new characters in this installment of the Lux series. Blake has entered the picture.... at first I was like Oh here we go, love triangle! Hmmpf. If only things were that simple. Onyx is an intricate weaving of the good, bad, and the aliens! When I read the synopsis for this book, I cringed[in a good way]. I knew what was gonna happen.. I'd be yet again transfixed(which I was).

Let me just say, Obsidian was amazing. Onyx was amazement times infinity. Onyx will leave you breathless, speechless, but still panting for more. How is this possible!? I don't know.. but damn it it is!!! Once again, I'm gonna have to say YOU NEED TO READ THIS, RIGHT MEOW! but after you read Obsidian, Duh!! :) Don't be a douche-nozzle. Just do it. Per usual, I can not await the arrival of Opal. I might just give up my first unborn child to get my hands on a copy of it!! ;) 


-beth

No comments:

Post a Comment