Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #23


 "Waiting on" Wednesday is  a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases in which we are eagerly awaiting.



Kait's Pick:
I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't a huge fan of Thoughtless and it took me a while to get through Effortless, but KELLAN KYLE is the sexiest rock star I've ever read about and there is no way I can resist reading anything about him.
Reckless (Thoughtless, #3) Reckless - S.C. Stevens
Expected Publication: March 5th 2013



Goodreads Blurb:
Can love survive when life gets Reckless?

When the band hits it big, Kiera and Kellan must ask themselves: Can their love for each other survive the constant pressures of superstardom? The friendships they've formed, the new family they've found, and the history they've forged will all play a part in helping them navigate the turbulent waters of the band's exploding popularity. A greedy executive hell-bent on success, a declining pop star looking for an edge, and a media circus that twists lies into truths are just some of the obstacles the lovers will have to overcome if they are going to remain together. Fame comes with a price-but will it cost Kiera and Kellan everything?








 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beth's Pick:  
Gahhh, I'm SO excited for this book. I read Tasting never just a short while ago.. and I loved it. I can't wait for what swoonworthy Ty is going to do next. Oh lordddd.



The House of Gray and Graves Finding Never - C.M. Stunich 
Expected Publication: February 2nd 2013

 “Tell me, Never, do you still love him?”
 
Never Ross and Ty McCabe have come a long way – but they can't stop now. Their pasts are still there, ready to sweep over and consume them if they don't confront them. A visit to Never's family seems like the first logical step, but will it make things better or worse? And what about Noah Scott? Ty is Never's tortured other half, but can he also be the healing balm that she so desperately needs? With McCabe's past still a virtual unknown, Never is going to have to make more than one decision capable of breaking both their hearts.









What are you 'Waiting on' this Wednesday? 
Stop by, leave a link and we'll be sure to check out your WoW! 

17 comments:

  1. I can not wait to read Reckless!

    New follower!

    My WOW - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both books sound great!especially Reckless, it just sounds like a really good subject. Great picks and thanks for stopping by :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks!

    new follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read thoughtless. Thanks for stopping by and following. Now following back via GFC. Love your blog name and banner.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul there! I followed back under the name KathyAnn. You NEED to read Shatter Me. Even if you don't like the story, you'd like the different writing style. Or, I did anyway. After a while a lot of the same writing styles blur together and get boring. Shatter Me is written the way the character actually thinks, and it's so much more realistic because of it. That's what initially drew me in to the story. After that I found I loved the story because it reminded me of X-Men, of which I am a huge fan. So of course I loved it!

    Happy reading!

    Kacii

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reckless sounds like way too much drama, and yet I can't WAIT to check it out. Glutton for punishment = me. Also, agreed re: Kellan. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've good heard things about Reckless and Thoughtless. I haven't made my mind up about it quite yet. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog.

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks. Thanks for stopping by my WoW today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not familiar with either of these. Thanks for stopping by, following

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! Really looking forward to Reckless. Thanks for stopping by! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her name's Never?! that is... eh confusing. Haha but it sounds awesome when you think of the title so whatevs ;)

    I never got around to read Effortless, it's been siting on my shelf forever, but maybe when Reckless comes out I will give 'em a try, who knows ;)

    Thanks for coming by my blog, Beth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cover for reckless is steamy steamy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, ah, ah... The cover of Reckless! Steamy and stunning! ;) Great pick, Kait! And Beth, your pick sounds so interesting! Awesome picks, ladies! :D

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my WoW earilier. Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, these both look so sexy and fun! I'll definitely have to check them out. Awesome choices.

    And thanks for stopping by! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't know there's a third book for the Thoughtless series since lately. I should read Effortless first. Never heard of the other book. Great picks!

    Thanks for stopping by my wow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not familiar with either of these :O The cover of Reckless is pretty hot! Thanks for sharing these & for stopping by earlier ♥

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete